- October 20, 2016Thinking Capital launches AI-powered chatbotThinking Capital, a Canadian online lender for small businesses has launched an artificial intelligence chatbot that can help users qualify for financing on Facebook Messenger.
- February 3, 2016Yahoo Finance
TORONTO, Feb. 3, 2016 - Thinking Capital has teamed up with Staples Canada to launch "Staples Business Loans powered by Thinking Capital", giving Canadian small business owners quick and easy access to financing.
- May 31, 2016Financial PostCIBC, Scotia deepen relationship with Montreal fintech player Thinking Capital
- March 19, 2016Techvibes
CIBC today announced it is partnering with Thinking Capital to expand small business lending in Canada.
- January 28, 2016Financial PostCanadian adoption rates of financial services products developed by non-bank online firms, which operate under the umbrella of fintech, could triple in a year, according to a report Thursday from EY.
- December 14, 2015Canadian Press
Banks have a number of advantages over their more nimble competitors, including access to cheap capital, a large customer base and a trusted brand.
- December 1, 2015AltFi News
Thinking Capital partners with CIBC – An Interview with Jeff Mitelman.